533x7.6mm (21.0.x0.30 inch), Cable Ties, PA66, Heavy Duty
120lbf (54.5kgf) tensile strength. Also known as Nylon Tie, Duct Strap Hose Tie, Zap Strap, Wire Tie, Locking Strap, Cable Strap, Zip Tie, Tie Wrap, Plenum Rated Cable Tie, Nylon Cable Tie, HVAC Cable Ties, Heavy Duty HVAC Cable Tie, HVAC Industry Cable Ties.
Standard Cable Ties - General, light-heavy duty cross section, 20.9" (533mm) length, 120lbf tensile strength
- Cable ties standard
Standard Cable Ties, PA66, UL Type 2S/21S certified -the highest type grade in the cable tie certification standard UL 62275, for industrial, professional and home use. With UL Plenum Rated, which is ideal for the air-handling space (exchange of environmental air).
- Internal serrations allowing for a positive hold onto cable and pipe bundles
- The design of the head guarantees a high tensile strength while allowing a very low insertion force
- One-piece construction allows for consistent performance and reliability
- Duty Cable Ties are effective in applications requiring up to 120lbf tensile strengths
|Part Name||Standard Cable Ties - General|
|Color||All colors are available upon request|
|Operating Temperature||°C||-40 ~ 85|
|°F||-40 ~ 185|
|Min Installation Temperature||°C||-20|
|Min. Loop Tensile Strength||N||534|
|Recommended Tensioning Tools||GIT-704G|
OEM & ODM Service
- Over 40 years experiences in designing and manufacturing of cable ties.
- Core technology: Precise stamping and molding injection.
- Rich experience and specialty of precise molding in engineering plastic Polyamide 6,6
- Advanced molding facilities and outstanding R&D teamwork
- Our in-house molding capability allows great flexibility in production and enables us to develop products collaboration with our clients.
- Providing customize packaging design and work in process with your brand.
- Stable supply chain with on-time delivery.
Remarks: Hua Wei is a professional OEM factory, followed the MOQ for each order. Thank you.
- Related Products
GIT-704G tensioning tool, for intermediate to heavy duty cable ties, utilizes manual operation to tension and cut off cable tie. Tensioning tools provides consistent use over many cycles and non-slip cushioned handles for comfort and control.
GIT-709 - the new Automatic Cut-off Cable Tie Installation Tool can quickly cut nylon cable ties and avoids the risk of injury. The tensioning adjustment knob makes cutting more precise and its tension handles with cushion grips and stops are easier to grasp. Customized colors and logos are available upon request. Durable body design with steel assures dependable operation for industrial and HVAC applications. Certification: CE, RoHS. Taiwan Patent # I723786. US, China, EU, and Germany Patent pending.
- Plastic Cable Ties
- Stainless Steel Ties
- Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- Cable Marker
- Cable Tie Accessories
- Cable Clips and Clamps
- Expansion Anchors
- PCB Supports and Screws
- Cable Protection
- Wire Termination
- Application Tools
- Special Purpose
- Contact Us
533x7.6mm (21.0.x0.30 inch), Cable Ties, PA66, Heavy Duty Manufacturer - HUA WEI
Based in Taiwan, HUA WEI INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD. is a professional manufacturer of 533x7.6mm (21.0.x0.30 inch), Cable Ties, PA66, Heavy Duty since 1976.
IATF 16949, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001 cable tie green manufacturing with UL, CE, CSA, ABS, DNV GL, BV and CQC accreditations, as well as meeting RoHS and REACH regulations. HUA WEI's ten billion cable tie production capability has allowed them to become one of the largest cable tie manufacturers in Asia.
Cable tie accessories, cable clips and clamps, cable makers, expansion anchors, PCB supports and screws, cable protections, wire terminations and application tools are available, along with cable ties.
HUA WEI has been selling customers high quality cable ties worldwide. With over one- hundred 180~1000 tons molding machines, advanced technology and 40 years of experience, HUA WEI ensures each customer's demands are met.